Friday, May 5, 2023

Revenge of the Fifth

 Because I'm feeling generous, I thought I'd drop one more Star Wars-related post to cap off this week. This time, we have a series of concept sketches done for Star Wars: Clone Wars, a micro-series developed by Genndy Tartakovsky and Cartoon Network that aired from 2003 to 2005. These appeared in an interview with the show's art director, Paul Rudish, which was featured in Star Wars Insider 69. Look below to see Rudish's earlier takes on Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Qui-Gon Jinn!






If you enjoyed this particular series, you're in luck, as I plan on having an entire week of posts in November dedicated to the show and its 20th anniversary. But until then, we'll return to our regularly scheduled HB and classic cartoon posts next week.


2 comments:

  1. The microseries was a big part of my childhood. I'm glad to see there are other people who love both old cartoons and SW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, my friend! Like I hinted at in this post, watch out for this November, as I have a few Star Wars animation posts planned around then.

      Delete