Friday, May 31, 2024

A Quick Update

 Hey everyone! I'm making this post just to address where exactly I've been these last couple of days. I had a few posts intended to go up this week, but for reasons out of my control, I couldn't get them out. What was the reason? Well, a tornado came in through my town. Don't worry; I'm fine, as are my loved ones and my home, but it's left me without internet all week. It was only this morning it came back on, so I felt I owed you all an explanation about what's been going on.

Assuming the weather isn't an issue, there will be a lot to look forward to seeing here come June. Come back here on Monday, and I'll have a post rounding up every bit of news on the forthcoming MeTV Toons network. There's been plenty of updates on it since the initial announcement, and I can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you and your family are ok and that you got through nature's wrath in your town. Looking forward to you resuming your posts next week.

    ReplyDelete