Friday, August 30, 2024

Video of the Week: The Great Jonny Quest Documentary

 With August finally coming to a close, I think now's a good time to announce my plans for this blog in September. Seeing as the month marks 60 years since Jonny Quest first premiered, I'd like to introduce you all to "Jonny Questember," a month-long celebration of Hanna-Barbera's first (and best!) adventure series. I've got lots of exciting things to share, and I'm starting it off with this wonderful YouTube documentary about the show. With a runtime of over two hours, it's an amazingly in-depth look at the original series. Another blogger and friend, Kamden Spies, showed me this months back, and I was blown away by how good it was. This is only part one, so if you enjoy what you see, I definitely recommend watching the other two.



No comments:

Post a Comment