Monday, August 31, 2026

Coming to The Exposure Sheet This Fall

 It's the end of August, and summer is almost over, but I've got a lot in store for this blog as we head into fall. So today, I'm going to go through the major projects I've got in the pipeline for this blog through November. I'm quite excited about all of these, and I hope you'll feel the same, too.


Starting tomorrow through Friday, look forward to a set of posts dedicated to Adult Swim. The programming block turns 25 on September 2nd, and seeing how much their earlier shows leaned on the Hanna-Barbera library, it seemed like a no-brainer to celebrate this milestone. I haven't discussed Adult Swim much here yet, so I can't wait to start.



The following week (Sept. 7-11) will see posts all about Hanna-Barbera legend Don Messick. The voice-over titan would have turned 100 years old on September 7th, and I can't think of a better way to honor someone who was so instrumental to classic Hanna-Barbera cartoons.




October will be all about Space Ghost, as the original series celebrates its 60th anniversary this year. Look forward to posts all about the show, its characters, the people who brought it to life, and its ongoing legacy. While Space Ghost is far from the studios greatest show, it has an undeniable cool factor with its world and characters. It's also one I haven't discussed a whole lot, so this was an opportunity I couldn't let pass.




Finally, in November, I've got another week of Daws Butler posts in the works. I've done this every November since this blog started, and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. It's one of my favorite things to prep every year, and this one will be no different.



Those are all the major developments that you'll see come to the blog in the next few months, but that's not all. There's plenty else I plan on talking about, like the Quick Draw McGraw Blu-Ray release, for example, so between both special features and usual posts, this fall will be a big one. That's all for now, but come back tomorrow, as Adult Swim week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment