There's been a couple of updates regarding Quick Draw McGraw the last week or so, both good and bad. I'm going to go ahead and share this pieces of news, starting with the bad.
Unfortunately, the much anticipated Quick Draw McGraw Blu-Ray has had its release date pushed back due to production delays. Instead of releasing the 29th of this month as initially planned, it will now be released on October 20th. While it's unfortunate we have to wait an extra month, I'm confident it will be worth the wait. Now onto the good news.
While we have to wait a bit longer for the Blu-Ray collection, MeTV Toons has more than got us covered. The series just started airing on the channel yesterday, and it's never looked better. Here's a clip of the intro as it appears on the channel. The show will air every weekday at 5:30 P.M., giving viewers a dose of Quick Draw Monday through Friday. It goes without saying that the next month or so will be quite the ride for fans of The Quick Draw McGraw Show, and I couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment