Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Cartoon Network Print Ads

 Continuing on in this week-long celebration of CN's early years, here is an assortment of advertisements for the channel that appeared in newspapers, magazines, and other printed media. The first three of these are from the channel's earliest years, but the final ad is from 1997, right when the network first began to dabble in original programming.





While I'm here, I also thought I'd share some exciting news regarding an article you'll see on this blog very soon. Later on today, I'll be speaking with Fred Seibert. Seibert's had an extraordinary career from MTV to Frederator, but I'll be sitting down with him to discuss all things Hanna-Barbera, as he was the last president the studio ever had. Look forward to that being posted hopefully within a week of this!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that Seibert interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed speaking with him!

      Delete