Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Man Called Flintstone Posters from Around the World

 Kind of a follow-up to Tuesday's post, I thought it would be fun to share a couple of posters for The Man Called Flintstone I found a few weeks ago. Like most Hollywood productions, this film was released in numerous territories, and several new posters were created to promote the film in those locations. These aren't quite as out there as some foreign movie posters I've seen over the years, but I must say that I find many of them to be a bit more visually interesting than the one we got. In order, here are the posters from Spain, Germany, and Australia. More are out there, but, save for the text itself, they are pretty much identical to the American one. Give them a look below, and tell me which one is your favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment