Tuesday, March 19, 2024

HB Characters in Cartoon Network Website Banners

 Here's something I thought would be fun to spotlight for a post. You see a lot of people reminiscence and archive the old Cartoon Network bumpers and promos that aired between shows, but not so much those that appeared on their website. So, without further introduction, here are some banner advertisements featuring the Hanna-Barbera characters from the CN website, circa 2000. The Flintstones, Wacky Races, Boomerang, and others are the centerpiece of these ads. Maybe there were more during this time, but these are the only ones I could discover from that point in the site's history. Very cool that they still work after all these years!















And, as a little bonus, here's an image that appeared on the site's game section during that time, with Squiddly Diddly playing a game (with two controllers I might add) and encouraging visitors to get Adobe Shockwave. Why did I throw this in with the banners? I don't know, I just thought it was neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment