Thursday, October 8, 2026

More Hi-Def Than the Average Bear

 If you thought Warner Archive was slowing down their Hanna-Barbera releases after this month's Quick Draw McGraw collection, think again. Coming November 24th, all of The Yogi Bear Show will finally be available on Blu-ray. 34 episodes of Yogi, Snagglepuss, and Yakky Doodle goodness will encompass this six-disc collection, which is set to retail for $40. Check out the cover art for the release below. It's not exactly an amazing cover, but if the worst thing I have to say about this news is the packaging, I'd call that a win.


As excited as I am for this collection, I find it a little crazy that we only got this after both Quick Draw and Huckleberry Hound saw complete series releases. I'm not complaining, but you'd think it would be the other way around. Either way, I'm glad this show is getting its long-awaited Blu-ray treatment, and I can't wait for what Warner has in store for us as we move into 2027. Fingers crossed this Paramount merger nonsense doesn't derail those plans. I never thought I'd write that sentence on this blog, but here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment